DUBAI MAINLAND INSTALLMENT PACKAGES
Dubai Mainland Installment packages
We have many Dubai Mainland Business Registration packages. We provide the lowest price in UAE for startup new business in Dubai or existing company branch setup in Dubai.
Benefits of Setting up Dubai Mainland Company
- No minimum capital requirement for the formation of Mainland Company Registration in Dubai
- Dubai Mainland companies also have more options for business activities, unlike Dubai free zone businesses. Companies in Dubai Media City must work in Media Industries. There is no such limitation for mainland business and it can open up to the wider UAE economy with much scope of diversity.
- Investor visa for the shareholders along with eligibility to sponsor family
- Add more staff to your business as required without any hassles of visa quota
- Enhanced credibility in banks for opening a Corporate Bank Account
- Hassle-free opening of a new branch in the mainland if required
- Participate in tenders and take up government projects and assignments
- Purchase real estate in Dubai under the company name
- Freely trade in the local UAE market as well as rest of the GCC region and the world
|DUBAI PROFESSIONAL SERVICES LICENSE||Dubai LLC COMMERCIAL TRADING LICENSE|
|AED 2600||AED 3200|
|Per Month||Per Month|
|Package Includes||Package Includes|
|Dubai Professional License Fees||Dubai Professional License Fees|
|Govt Registration Fees||Govt Registration Fees|
|Corporate Sponsor||Corporate Sponsor|
|Free Virtual Dubai Office||Free Virtual Dubai Office|
|Immigration Card||Immigration Card|
|Eligible For Investor Visa||Eligible For Investor Visa|
|Eligible For Employee visas||Eligible For Employee visas|
|Free Company Stamp||Free Company Stamp|
|Business Bank Account Assistance||Business Bank Account Assistance|
|Free VAT Consultation||Free VAT Consultation|
Find all details that you are getting from us. Also, we provide renew trade licenses in Dubai.
Included= DED License Fees
Installment Package includes all costs from DED Dubai Trade License issuance for professional and DED LLC Commercial License.
Included= Local Sponsorship
The main factor is Business Setup in Dubai needs a Local Sponsor, as per United Arab Emirates Law is must need one Emirati as a partner with holding 51% of shares and the rest is 49% share for foreign investors. Our Local Partner is providing corporate sponsorship and also includes in our Dubai Mainland Installment packages. So the business is sponsored by a company rather than an individual. So in this way your company is fully protected by side agreements but still with the professional license you will hold 100% of the shares.
Our package is included all legal Registration Company in Dubai (DED) cost included.
Included= Immigration Card
As per UAE Company Law, every company must require an immigration card to get company registration with the ministry of immigration to become eligible for issuance of visa quota and residence visas.
Included= Office Address Available in Downtown of Dubai, Downtown is the heart of Dubai.
Dubai Mainland Installment package also includes Office Address for Professional or LLC Company in Dubai. The physical office also available if investors require to operate a business in the UAE.
Included= Investor/Partner Visa Cost in Dubai
3 years resident visa for investor or one shareholder include in the package. 1 investor visa also includes Dubai Entry permit, Medical, Emirates ID, Visa Stamping, etc.
Included= Vat Registration
We will provide VAT Registration if your company meets the criteria for the FTA requirements.
Send Us Your Inquiry Now For Free Consultation
Our expert team of professionals ready to deliver perfect results for the most difficult cases. We assist a dedicated service that helps to reduce your Company formation in Dubai cost. ABS Express Assists business setup in Dubai and all other emirates. Our Pro in Dubai and Document Clearing services because we work closely linked with the Dubai government and officials of various ministries,
Our Professional PRO Services in Dubai offers many benefits for investors/ newcomers in the United Arab Emirates.
PRO Services in Dubai play an important role when you want passport clearance, immigration, business licenses, trademarks, copyrights, and certification. The professional PRO services of ABS Express ensure that clients are given maximum support for their smooth stay and business in the UAE.
Our experienced experts can see to all the following and more:
- All Tas’heel Works
- All Immigration & Aamer works
- New Or renew company immigration and labour card
- Legal Translation
- New Company Setup
- Trade license renewal
- MOA & POA Typing and translation (Arabic and English)
- Dubai Municipality Approvals
- Employees and partners visas
- Court works and notary public / Notary
- Civil defense paperwork
- Embassies paperwork
- All DED works