UAE setting up a business is relatively easier in Free zones. Duration and Paperwork easy and minimum requirement in the free zone.
Here are a few steps for start-up
- Decide the type of legal entity
- Select a trading name
- Apply for a business license
- Choose and find the best office space as per your requirements.
- Get pre-approvals,
- Register your business and get your license
- Determine the type of legal entity
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC) or Free Zone Company (FZ Co.)
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- The differences lie in the number of shareholders and whether the shareholder is a natural person or a legal person. All free zones might not register both types of companies. You need to check with individual free zone authorities about the type of company they can register. Refer to the list of free zones and their authorities.