Rak Free zone Company Setup Cost
Rak Freezone Company Setup Cost review
Rak Free Trade Zone Established in 2000, Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) is one of the fastest-growing & most cost-effective free trade zones in the UAE. Today. It accommodates more than 5000 companies. The Free Zone can offer customized support services to its investors. It is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the region of Emirates. RAK FTZ offers an absolutely trouble-free, friendly customer environment.
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority has created the system of 4 unique Free Zone Parks that will suit and serve every investor according to their requirements. The Four Parks concept includes the Business Park, Industrial Park, and Technology Park & Al Ghail Park, offering the offices- equipped warehouses and Land facilities. Each Park caters to the specific business interests & activities of the RAK FTZ investors.
Advantages of RAK free zone Business Setup in UAE.!
Benefits of RAK free Zone Companies in the Dubai UAE Emirates.!!
- Tremendous potential in the tourism sector:
- Over 5,000 registered companies from 106 countries around the globe:
- Ideal location for logistics and warehousing for both the UAE and the GCC markets:
- Strategic location with access to over 1.2 billion consumers:
- Container Port and Dry Dock initiative:
- The Industrial Park and Technology Park are in close proximity to the seaport and international airport:
- Accommodates dedicated berths for petrochemical / LPG, bulk handling as well as 2 general cargo berths and 2 container terminals repairing, dry-docking, shipbuilding, and various other marine services:
- Accelerating skills provision through Education Park and Academic Center:
- Exploring waterfront investment opportunities:
- 3-Time Winner of Best Emerging Free Zone:
- Recognized as Best Emerging Free Zone by Middle East Logistics Awards (MELA) for two years:
- Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone Company Formation (UAE)!
Corporate Bank Account
Our Adviser will assist you to open your company account in Dubai reputable banks with online banking facilities. United Arab Emirates operate outside the European Union (Europe EU) jurisdiction and maintain full confidentiality policy.
No Capital Requirements for Rak Offshore Companies. For MOA preparation we advise is to incorporate Rak offshore companies with a minimum of 1000 Euro Capital divided into 1000 shares of each shareholder.
Rak Offshore Company formation process Steps
Contact one of our Adviser for more discussion about the registration process and bank account.
- Name Approval
Give us 3 Alternative names of your preference in order to apply to the Rak authorities for same-day approval.
For each director and shareholder of a RAK offshore company we require
- passport copy,
- an original personal bank reference letter,
- original utility bill (not older than 3 months) and
- a brief Curriculum Vitae (CV) to be forwarded to us.
RAK Offshore Company registration will be completed within 2 to 3 days from the day we receive the required documents. After the registration, we will forward to you
- The certificate of incorporation,
- certificate of incumbency
- the company stamp.
Corporate bank account
The business shareholder or bank signatory should visit us in Dubai for at least one day. We will accompany you to the bank branch for the signing of the bank forms for the opening of the account. For the opening of the account, the bank requires copies of personal bank statements for the last 6 months for the shareholder or bank signatory.
The RAK Offshore Company should be renewed every year by the RAK FTZ Authorities. After the renewal, the RAK FTZ Authorities will issue a Good Standing Certificate which we will forward to you.